FK Construction Ltd experience involves federal, state, and local government agencies as well as quasi-government and research entities. We have build
service and maintenance
recreational facility projects
Today’s economy and ever-changing construction market dynamics demands precision evaluation and management of construction project costs.
FKC cost and scheduling experts are available to ensure the highest and best use of construction expenditures.
FKC has derived a set of Core Values and adheres to a standardized Cost Estimating Methodology.
Our Core Values are:
- due diligence is performed for each and every unique cost assessment
- maintain direct communication with project team allowing clear understanding of scope of work
- on time delivery is essential
- client confidentiality is protected at all times
- respond to client requests, modifications, and ad-hoc assessments in a timely manner
- adoption of American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) estimating ethics
FKC cost estimating methodology is straightforward
- become an active member of the project team for all cost-related aspects
- gain an understanding of required cost and scheduling data, scenarios, segregations, and alternates
- evaluate the appropriate construction means and methods and tabulate project quantities
- derive estimated costs by evaluating current market conditions, special considerations, phasing, and specialty item quotes
- develop mark-ups based on unique project parameters
- assemble cost data and estimate particulars in a consistent and concise manner
- share information for design team collaboration – review, comments, and input finalize deliverables incorporating all feedback from the project team